Piramit’spoint of viewandapproachis givenbelow:
While using the latest in engineering and management sciences always ensures the highest quality, our standards are also based on internationally acknowledged procedures. All phase of the project, Piramit interprets and complies with all quality management requirements. Additionally, the continusly revised work processes ensure that current best practices are in corporated into the execution plan, the procedures, the specifications and the design guidelines of all work.
Enhancing existing technologies in search of developing more and more rapid means of mobilization and project completion methods is the desire of every project.
"Zero Accident" policyis botha goal and achievement at Piramit. It is including protection from every kind of pollution, hazard and accident that may result from its business.
- His own health and safety having the first priority
- Is responsible for working and employing others without causing any threat to others, goods, machines, data, image and the environment
- Monitoring others’compliance to the HSE Policy
- Is warning when non-compliance occurs;
- Is determining all factors and processes critical to safety
- Is requesting related training
- Is taking necessary precautions
- Is complying and causing the compliance with the associated system and instructions
- Is effectively getting involved in and contributing to the sustainable improvement of all of the above
PIRAMIT will ensure that the subject HSE Policy is comprehensible at every level of its institution, applicable to all its businesses and processes, sustainable and continuously improved by way of the lessons learned from undesired deviations.